John Watson Associate
John joined the Firm in 2017. Before joining the Firm, John was an associate at the Clifford Chance Washington, DC office.
At Clifford Chance, John worked on a range of broker-dealer issues, including FINRA investigations and general securities law compliance.
While in law school, John was also an extern in FINRA’s Member Regulation Department.
John is actively involved in all areas of the Firm’s practice.
- Clifford Chance US LLP, Associate
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Member Regulation, Extern
- Office of Thrift Supervision, Litigation Division, Law Clerk
- Norfolk Circuit Court, the Honorable Charles E. Poston, Law Clerk
- The George Washington University Law School
- J.D. with Honors, 2012
- The University of Virginia
- B.A., Economics, 2006